By Gerard Clauson
Read or Download An Etymological Dictionary of Pre-thirteenth Century Turkish PDF
Similar nonfiction_3 books
Initially, the Ingallses lived in a sod condominium in Minnesota. Then Pa equipped a fresh new condominium beside Plum Creek, paying for the fabrics for it on credits, and meaning to pay for them with the autumn wheat harvest. yet previous to harvest time, an odd glittering cloud all of sudden blocked out the sunlight. Plunk!
Whereas fiddling with a version educate, Tubb needs he can be a conductor on a true educate and do all of the paintings via himself. He will get his want -- but if a few educate bandits leap aboard, will he nonetheless be ready to deal with every little thing on his personal?
- Globalización e integración latinoamericana (Economía y demografía)
- The Idea of Iran, volume III: The Sasanian Era
- Topics in Cryptology – CT-RSA 2006: The Cryptographers’ Track at the RSA Conference 2006, San Jose, CA, USA, February 13-17, 2005. Proceedings
- Striving Together: Asean and the United Nations
- ModSecurity Handbook (preview release)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) 5
Extra resources for An Etymological Dictionary of Pre-thirteenth Century Turkish
0. 3952, 4963, 6637. MON. 0. 9, I : 9, 11-12 (mis-spelt ongali); 47. 73-4; USp. : Xak. XI 6:dl: ne:gni: 'he understood (fafina) the matter, nftcr he had thought (tafakkara) about it' Kaf. e. d e k s ] , close the door (on it)' 4560. 3 ayags:z ulu/) kiqlg can hardly mean 'neither honourable nor clishonourablc, great and small', and this must be a rather unusual use of I a p 'very honourable, very dishonourable': Xak. X I a p a word taking the place of ld, 'not', as in a p bu: a p 01 'neither this nor that' Koy.
20 ( I ) (c). inscription, para, 2 1 (2). 'that is'. , para. 50. Imperatil-e (mood of verb). Infinitive (of verb). Instrumental case. Intransitive (verb). Irk Bitig, para. 20 (2) ( d ) . Ixe-xu~otuinscription, para. 20 ( I ) (d). Jotrrriul of the Royal Asiatic Society. Dr. Gunnar Jarring, para. 58. Qrr:Bilig, pnra. 2 3 . Prose Preface of KB, para. 23. Verse Preface of KB, para. 23. ABBREVIATIONS, S H O R T TITLES, ETC. Ka$. Krm. Kar. L. Kar. T. Karg. Ka3. Kav. Kaz. Khak. KIP. Klr. Kiz. Kk. Koib.
Code letter, para. 15. loan-word. Lebed, N E dialect, para. 57. Lelzce-i Osmaniye, para. 62. Prof. L. Ligeti, para. 27. literal, literally. Locative case. , MSS. Mal. Man. -uig. Frag. Mel. metaph. Mon. Mon. V. Mong. Muh. Code letter, para. 1 5 . , para. 20 (2) (b). Makhmudov and Musabaev, para. 57. zabbat NCma, para. 4 2 . manuscript, manuscripts. S. Ye. Malov, para. zo ( 2 ) (b). ), paras. 20 (2) (e), 21 (3) (b). -A dialect. para. 20 (2) (e). Melioranski, para. 33. metaphorical, metaphorically.